Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Third Escapade - Bali

Be my Bali?

The exchange rate was higher than the last time I went there.

Clothes are expensive compare to Bandung. Still, I bought a dozen of everything. hahaha...

Nevertheless, I like badong market. It's so cheap. This is the place where you should bargain till the last drop of your sweat. All the baju kurung, baju kebaya, the batik, my my... the design is way better than our own and it's super cheap! Tanah Lot & Uluwatu sceneries are unforgettable. Next time I go there, I know what to buy and whats not. Maybe in the next 2 years or more, I'll be back. weeeeee... and, hopefully two of my besties will be with me next time. It's not fun enough when laughing without them...

For the time being, let's spend time and day in a different location and different currency and different dialect.


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...