Saturday, October 12, 2013

Perfume: Lady Gaga Fame

I should post this picture sooner. I bought it last year, well not exactly me who bought it, asked my bestfriend to buy it for me when she went to honeymoon in Singapore, November last year. During that time, this perfume haven't reach Malaysia yet and I was so craving to have it even though.. urm.. I don't wear perfume

Lucky me, I got this perfume and it comes together with it's black box!! which was limited edition and not all country have this extra gift with it! Yeppi!!



Lady Gaga Fame, 100ml, bought at Singapore Airport


Unpacking


Stunning... the one thing that I love the most is the egg-shaped bottle and the claw-like cap


The black liquid 


The limited edition black box




I can't remember how much the price, but this is the 100ml, the smaller one comes in 50ml and 30ml. Well, the bigger the better, lol..

The perfume is available at KKIA and Air Asia airport, I spotted it at the airport somewhere in June. Now, there is another one perfume that I'm dying to have... the new Katy Perry's perfume! Killer Queen :DDDDD



0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...