Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday the 8th

It's Friday again! Oh, looks like I'm not going to KL this weekend, my husband is still in Labuan. So, I'm gonna spend the weekend here in my lovely err.. rented room.

I won't be doing any shopping for a long long time.. so, no pictures of makeup (sob sob), clothes (T__T) or accessories (uwaaa.....). I'm going to ramble about a lot of little things that happens in my life for the time being. At least, I won't lose myself and keep it on track all time :)

Oh, as for my bestfriend, his birthday is coming up so I'm thinking of buying him a present. I'll give him a bottle, a medium size silver bottle (usually in silver or green) .. you know, the one like soldier or the cowboys use to keep their liquor or water inside. I got some Tuak from last Gawai, so I'll pour the tuak inside the bottle and give him as a present! but I need to find the bottle first, hopefully it's not that expensive.

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...