Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Guardian & Parkson SALE

Say what?

Guardian is having SALE! I love this sale because it's buy one free one for Olay Total Effects range ^___^

I went to Wawasan Plaza to get my hands on them during lunch. I wanted the eye cream but they don't have stock at the moment so I only got the Olay cream and Olay serum.

Olay Total Effects Cream normal spf 15 @rm48++

Olay Total Effects serum @rm51++

My second stop was Parkson. I went straight to bag section to search for laptop bag with wheeled. As you know, I frequently fly to KL because my husband is working there at the moment and usually I only spend 2 nights weekends there. It's a short period visit and it's tiring to hold two bags everytime I fly, one bag for laptop and one for clothes, don't forget I have my hand bag on my shoulder somemore, uh huh. That's why I've been eyeing for a wheeled laptop bag pack for quite some time now :)

 Parkson @rm219, discount 20% at rm197. This bag got three compartments, this is why I like it!

 Side view

 Back view

 The first compartment, for clothes and laptop

 Second compartment for my laptop cable, but actually I also can put my laptop here. I just need to make sure my laptop is protected enough if I were to put it here.

Third compartment

So with this wheeled bag, I can squeez in my clothes, toiletries and laptop, all in one bag! and I just need to hold and pull the handle to get going, wallaa!

oh, I saw red velvet handbag at Parkson, after discount 50% is rm94, hurmmmm.... ;p

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...