Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lazy January


I've been busy since the first day I started to work this year. I haven't take pictures and upload things that I promise myself I would last month. There is so much things I wanna share here, especially my anniversary present from my hubby :) 

As for my wishlist this year, I'm wishing BIG. 

I don't use makeup that often but one of the palette that I want is Naked/ Naked2. I'm hoping to use the glitter dust that I bought from The Body Shop last month. Belly dance? I still don't have the mood to join the class right now, maybe soon maybe much more later, we'll see. 

One thing that I want to try is to learn scuba diving, one of these days perhaps. Holiday this year? None ticket bought for the time being, meaning I'm not gonna go anywhere this year, Air Asia is pretty complicated these days, aren't you agree? They have this so called 'waiting room' which I hate!~ because even if you try to surf their web around 2-3am in the morning, it still directs you to this 'waiting room'. 

Oh, I left my precious underwear (lol, I know I know, too much information ;p) at the chalet we stayed in during our anniversary.. huhu..

That's about it. Work has been my focus these days, but it's good to help me forget certain things.

Love x.

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...