Sunday, January 29, 2012

January Shopping Spree?

Parkson. Oh, my new obsession with Parkson just started for this year. 


Non-stick with lid @rm119.90 (after discount)

Non-stick pan @rm49.90 (after discount)

Open Stirfry @rm64.50 (after discount)


The size difference

All the pan can be used/suitable for halogen, ceramic, induction, electric, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher and gas.
I'm  using induction cooker.

All the above items I bought with discounted  price. Parkson have this program that you can buy the selected item at discounted price when you present your collected stamp. So, let's see.. I have almost 30 stamps that I got during my shopping spree at Parkson last December. Every thirty ringgit you spend, you collected 1 stamp. Heh.. you can guess how much I spend at Parkson only in December. 

This program allows you to buy four item from brand Le Grand with discounted price if you present 10 stamps. Ho ho, I have more than enough ^^. 


Purple

Green

The main reason... no the only reason why I went to Parkson was to buy these babies. I bought two of these babies last year, two for rm99 and I had fallen in love with the softness and comfort-ability that these babies offered.

I'm very lucky because Parkson still sells these rm99 for two. Previously, for this pattern I bought pink, so I took the green and purple. Now, I'm thinking of buying another set of two because I really love these babies and I'm afraid it will sold out soon and it's not easy to find the perfect babies for your boobies :D



These are for my makeup brushes! I will use the Lifebuoy Antibacterial Handwash (as an antibacterial) and mix it with either Johnson's Baby Conditioning Shampoo or Extra Virgin Olive Oil (as a moisturizer) to wash my brushes. First, I'll use the antibacterial handwash and mix it with baby conditioning shampoo as moisturizer. Then, I will compare with the use of olive oil as a moisturizer. 


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...