Saturday, July 21, 2012

Inside My Red Glossy Paper Bag

My splurge on Friday was one of the biggest splurge I made on skin care products. I usually splurge on cosmetics especially when it comes to MAC. Hitting the big-three-o (opps!) this year makes me want to give more attention to my skin care regimen rather than makeup.

Here what I got inside my red glossy bag :)

1) Facial Treatment Essence (FTE), 75ml @rm199


2) Cellumination Essence EX, 30ml @rm499


3) Cellumination Deep Surge EX, 50g @rm499

How much I paid for all of this? rm1197?

Nope, I only paid rm1017. I bought these at Parkson and they have this every rm100 you spend you get rm20 voucher. First, I paid the Cellumination range rm998 and then I got rm180 voucher. I immediately use the rm180 voucher to pay the FTE (cost rm199) and top up only rm19! 

Soo happy with my purchase, also I got these 5 gifts :D


Skin Signature, 15ml

Cellumination Mask-in-Lotion, 30ml

Facial Treatment Clear Lotion (Toner), 20ml

Facial Treatment Repair C, 15ml

Sample size: Skin Signature Eye Cream, 0.5g each

The s/a also taught me how to use these products :

At morning:
1. Cellumination Mask-in-Lotion (gift)
2. FTE
3. Cellumination Essence EX
4. Cellumination Deep Surge EX

At night: 
1. FT Clear Lotion (as toner) (gift - I might need to buy the full size bottle, because the FTE won't work well without it)
2.FTE
3. FT Repair C (gift)
4. Skin Signature Cream (gift)


SKII product is too expensive, I might not be buying the Cellumination range anymore. Technically I only want to buy the FTE and the FT Clear Lotion, but ended up buying Cellumination. This is not the first time I use SKII. I have tried the FTE and FT Clear Lotion before and it works wonder! 


6 pokes:

Gaby said...

wow I really want to try sk2 but wait until i finished my study..

Visit me ya http://ishareitwithyou.blogspot.com/

Sands said...

Yep, even for me, it is expensive, I mean rm500 for a bottle of 30ml? Well, this will be my first and last cellumination range, regardless it's good or not :)

Chii said...

hello! i don't know why, i'm so glad i found u! (or rather u found me lol). when i read ur profile, i know that we would be compatible in terms of interest. ahem. i feel like we r so similar (n i only read ur first post)

- u being rungus n i'm part rungus.
- u being married to an iban n me in a relationship with a bidayuh :))
- u live in kk as i am (beams)

n regarding ur post, i think it's a wise choice in investing a good skincare.

will check more on u later!

Sands said...

Wow, I've been reading your post for the past few months and just recently I realized that I didn't follow you properly, but I didn't know that we have almost similar background/situation, lol! I thought you're pure Kadazan or Dusun :D

Chii said...

I'm half Rungus, half Dusun, but to tell u the truth, I'm more to my mum's Dusun side than my dad.

Sands said...

I'm pure Rungus, married to pure Iban :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...