Sunday, July 22, 2012

iPhone 4S, I'm Loving It

My old Nokia N97 died on me (=__=)"... so, I got myself a new iPhone 4s. I know it's quite late to make a hype about it, but I'm truly loving this phone right now. I can't decide either to get iPhone or Samsung Galaxy S3 at first because the salesperson keep on telling me the S3 is much better than iPhone, in so many ways.

But I'm glad that I purchased iPhone :) There are downsides of it (ex: can't upgrade the memory, games/apps has to buy, etc.) but still I didn't regret buying it.





They say that once an iPhone, will always an iPhone. It's true for me, because I will be purchasing an iPhone 5 or whatever they called it, when it's out! :D


2 pokes:

Gaby said...

i always want an android phone so that i can use instagram....but sigh, i can't afford any of them...

Sands said...

I have to save money to buy this phone actually, can't afford to buy it in one go, I mean, using one month pay check! got other commitment too >__<

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...