Thursday, January 27, 2011

Shopping at Sogo

After the wedding, I took one month leave, yes one whole month. At the end of my holiday, I went to Sogo to buy bag and pen (for my sister). My bag was already torn at the side, so this is emergency buy. Bobby Franz handbag rm153.93

After I succeeded buying bag and pen, I was trying to find a coffee shop to relax my feet before going back home. The mistake? I passed by MAC and I turned back. Ah, forgive me, but I don't want to deny myself...hihi


Brought back one eyeshadow :


Swimming Lustre (hi-shine sea green) rm58


Eyeliner & eyebrows pencil :-


Technakohl liner in Graphblack rm62



Eyebrows Pencil in stud rm60


Brushes :-


213 Fluff Brush rm92


224 Tapered Blending Brush rm125


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...