Monday, January 3, 2011

Wedding Heels

White is the colour. Perfect for wedding, don't you think? :)

White One

Side View


Front view

This white heels I used for my wedding studio photography :) It was very comfortable and it supported my whole body which is why I like. I can't remember where I bought it or how much it cost me.


White Two

Front view

The second white heels that I got was from Lea Centre, CTmall. It costs me around rm100, I'm not sure exactly what the price was. I was planning to use this heels as my wedding heels, but wait until you see the next one :)


White Three - The winner!


Front view


Side view

I really love the design especially the ribbon at the back. I wore it on my wedding day last December :) I feel so comfortable wearing it and it's cute, even my two besties like the heels very much. I bought it at Lea Centre also and it's around rm100.


Evening heels

For evening party, of course black heels is the choice. With the gold heels, surely it can attract anyone attention from afar. It's 3" heels and yes it's too high for me (I have low tolerance with heels higher than 2"), but I just can't fight the beauty it'll give me.


Front view

Side view


Definitely, I will visit this shop whenever there is party/wedding around the corner or when I have the urge to buy new heels!!

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...