Monday, January 31, 2011

Pavilion - Yes, It's MAC

My visit to Pavilion today is by far the most expensive shopping I have ever done. I was planning to buy eyeshadow only, but... as usual I won't deny myself if that's what I want.
hehehe..

Eyeshadows (rm58 each) :-


  • Satin Taupe
  • Creme De Violet
  • Veluxe Shimmer Dazzlelight
  • Veluxe Shimmer Freshwater

Thinking of my eyeshadow, I have 6 colour already and a Pro Pallette Eyeshadow (rm30) is what I need. So, I bought two units of the Pro Pallette for easier storing and application.


The Brushes :-


217 Blending Brush rm92


219 Pencil Brush rm103


239 Eye Shading rm103



275 Medium Angled Shading rm103



168 Large Angled Contour rm135



For contouring and highlighting :-


Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark rm105



Special Reserve Highlighter Powder in CH rm135


I was not planning to buy these two actually, but the salesperson managed to let my money slips from my purse, again.. *.*

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...