Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Until Next Month


Looks like starting from today until next month, there won't be any shopping for me *____* I spent a lot on kitchenware already... I bought Philips induction cooker, fridge and other kitchen utensil.

Philips Induction cooker HD4917 7 menus 7 power LCD with timer White, rm359
(picture taken from Philips website)



Wok (Tefal), rm259
(picture taken from Tefal website)



The Thermo-Spot® Technology
(picture taken from Tefal website)


One of the advantage of the wok is it is equipped with Thermo-Spot® technology. When the heating process started, the Thermo-Spot® pattern will turns solid red and this is the indication that it has reach the optimum temperature and you can start to cook!


All the tenant in my new house have their own fridge, gas stove, washing machine etc. etc. Imagine this, there are four fridge in the house! woo... This is why I have to get myself my own kitchen utilities, if not, I would probably spent my money to buy new Shu Uemura eyelash curler! (oh, my eyelash curler can't be used already T__T, I'll tell the reason why under different post)

But I kinda like the idea of having my own everything. I don't feel oblige to anyone. Hopefully, this is my last rented room before I move into my very own home :)

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...