Thursday, March 31, 2011

Maybank Treatspoint!

My Maybank Treatspoint accumulated to 46,926 (Started using the credit card since 2009). So, I browsed through Maybank Treatspoint (TP) catalogue for days... just to choose which items I want to redeem using the TP. At last, these are two items that I chose and both have to redeem 'on the spot', meaning you have to go to the outlet selling these things and buy it. There are other items that you can redeem through online and Maybank will sent it to your home!

My plan was to buy the Philips Food Processor at 34,000TP and Pensonic Multi Cooker at 11,500TP + rm55. It's like I will get two items with just rm55!


1) This Philips Food Processor redeemable at 34,000TP or 17,000TP + rm85.

Philips Food Processor HR7620
(2 speed, 5 accessories, 500W)


2) Pensonic Multi Cooker, 22,500TP or 11,500TP + rm55

Pensonic Multi Cooker PMC150
(5L. Adjustable Temperature Control. Removable Non-Stick Inner Pot with Tempered Glass Lid.
Steamboat/ Deep Fry/Stew)
(both pictures taken from here)


Last Tuesday, I went to SenHeng/SenQ to buy the above items but unfortunately, they have no stock on Pensonic Multi Cooker (demm, I really want to use it for steamboat!!) But the good news is.. SenHeng/SenQ said that I can use my TP to redeem any item in their shop and not necessarily the item in the catalogue only. They calculated my TP and converted it to RM which is equivalent to rm234.

At the end, I bought myself an Induction Cooker, yes it's Philips the one I mentioned in my previous post. The salesperson said that it comes with one year warranty, but if I added another rm15 they will add another one year of warranty which will include a brand new replacement if the item is broke or something. If I didn't take the offer, say if the item broke, SengHeng/SenQ will only fix the same item and also I have to pay for the service.

I'm willing to pay rm15 for the extra one year warranty and the total amount I have to pay was rm70++. The retail price is rm359. Oh, I love Maybank Treatspoint!


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...