Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Vintage Earring

During my monthly visit to KL last week, I went to Amcorp Mall to check the new arrival books at BookXcess. I passed by few booths selling bags and accessories at the front entrance of Amcorp Mall. One of the booth was selling various type of earrings, necklaces and bangles. I fall in love with the vintage earrings and the lady was selling rm10 for 3.


3 for rm10


If you only take one pair earrings, the lady will sell it for rm4 a pair. I like the spoon/fork earrings so I took it, but the lady gave me discount, she sell it at rm3 :)))


This is so cute! I've been wanting this style of earrings!! the fish bone style! rm6


I feel like Anck-Su-Namun wearing this one! no wonder it's at rm15, whoop!


I spent almost rm33 on these earrings, but I kinda feel it's worth it, because I really like the colour and the feel it gives me. Definitely, I'm gonna stop by next time at the lady's booth.

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...