Thursday, November 24, 2011

Bata: Comfit Sandal

Okay, I know I bought sandal and wedges heels just recently and why not add another pair of sandal, let makes it three pairs footwear in just err few days apart? hehe, yeah that's definitely me :D


Bata, Comfit range @rm65++



Does this look old style? I don't care, now I care more my body, as long as I'm comfortable


This happened when you have to pass by a few shops on the way  to your favourite place - in my case, Hana Japanese Restaurant at City Mall. I stopped by just to look around and found out the Bata outlet there have more variety (design) and it's just happened I tried this sandal and it's fit perfectly and comfortably enough! More comfortable than the sandal that I've bought previously. 

In term of price, yes it is expensive compare to the previous sandal because apparently this sandal is lighter - it doesn't put extra weight on your feet and of course much more comfy. Seriously, I was like "heck, am I going to buy another?" thinking ahead, I thought "hey, next year I'm going to hit the big 3-0, so I should give my body extra care starting now."

Maybe I was just trying to make excuses to buy it? either way, I don't feel regret at all :)

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...