Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ice Creammmm !!!

A date with hubby on the 12th Nov, Saturday was spent by watching movie, The Immortal at Sunway Pyramid. While waiting for the movie to start, went for window shopping and I spotted this small stall selling ice cream. Not just any ice cream, it's Green Tea ice cream.

Picture taken by hubby, it's not that clear, but here it is, my Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream and it's only at rm2.99 :)


I really love it! Hubby said I finished the Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream in just 3 minutes? Oh I don't know, I was busy enjoying my green tea ice cream :D


After I finished my Matcha Green Tea ice cream, I saw another stall selling ice cream also, it's Kindori Ice Cream, with more than 10 choices of ice cream flavours, hubby and me tried 2 of their ice creams.










Chocolate Banana Ice Cream @rm8.90



Morello Cherry @rm8.90



Kindori Ice Cream, www.kindori.com.my 

Verdict? Chocolate Banana & Morello Cherry were not that yum-meh, especially the Morello Cherry, it has strong sour taste and definitely not my cup of ice cream. Well, they did mentioned no food colouring & preservative free plus they use blast frozen fresh fruit, that's explain why the strong sour taste for Morello Cherry and.. the expensive price tag.

I may be biased, because I love green tea ice cream always, since the first time I tasted it two years ago at Hana Restaurant. 

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...