Friday, November 18, 2011

Comfort Shoes

After my long holiday last week, I went to work on Monday and the works keep adding up and suddenly I found myself busy for this whole weekend, to the point that I didn't realize today was actually Friday! Yeppi!

I'm having a back pain after went up and down the stairs on Monday and Tuesday because of my uncomfortable sandals and ehemm... heels, and I can felt the pain at my back after I woke up on Wednesday morning. So, I brought my bestie during lunch hour and these are the loots :-

Wedges heels @rm56+


Sandals @rm49+


I'll use the wedges heels whenever I go out from my office and when I'm inside my office I'll change to the sandals


I'm gonna toss away my old sandals.. 

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...