Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First Haul of the Year!!

It's Sephora! At last I managed to get myself inside Sephora Bukit Bintang :)




So, these were my very first haul for Urban Decay!



I'm very disappointed because the Naked palette was out of stock T__T so sad.. I kinda expected it but still  I'm still very very sad. Okay, enough about that, I still managed to get a few things that I want apart from the Naked palette.


UD 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero/Yeyo, each @rm69
UD 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner in Demolition @rm75


One of the item that I want and quite famous is their 24/7 eyeliner. I was happy when I saw these on Urban Decay racks and they have quite a good range of colour. I bought the 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (black) and Yeyo (White). I also got the 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner in Demolition (brown).


UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original @rm75

Thank goodness, the famous Eyeshadow Primer Potion is available too. I was hoping to get the old packaging although I know the new packaging is better. But I kinda want to try using wand to put the primer onto my eyelids tee-hee...

OVERALL DAMAGE : RM288

Then, I went to Isetan and stopped by MAC counter of course.

The eyelashes I didn't get it at MAC counter, I got it at Sg.Wang, only rm1 each, obviously it's fake ;p


Eye brows Crayon in Stud @rm62


Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage @rm105


Blush Powder in Fluer Power @rm75


This was the first time I bought MAC blush powder :) I really love the colour. Next time, I'm gonna buy the peachy tone colour.

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...