Saturday, April 7, 2012

Book: Christopher Pike - The Last Vampire (Volume 1)

 Yay! I received my book from bookdepository!!







During my teen years, I remembered I always borrow my bestie books and we both love Christopher Pike (CP) books especially! I read many of his book. I love the murder + fantasy + vampire genre from him.

So, there was one book about vampire but I forgot the title! Until today, I desperately trying to search what is the name of the book and who is the author, I'm not sure whether it's CP or not. My bestie have account on Goodreads.com, and she listed down all her books. I went through her list and found out it might be CP after all, titled The Last Vampire. The book was first published in 1994 and that's was perfect because I read the book when I'm in form four or five.

It was hard to find this book these days, well except online. I browsed through MPH and the price is quite okay but omg the shipping is ridiculous. It's better I buy from bookdepository, which the shipping cost is already included, no matter what part of the world you hail from.

There are two more volume books, but I will read this one first before buying the other two, to determine if this is the book that I'm searching for. 

I bought it at bookdepository for only US$9.41 including shipping :)


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...