Friday, April 6, 2012

Skin79: Hot Pink Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Funtions

My third parcel for last month order just arrived :D

I made the payment on the 14th March and the seller sent this parcel on the 16th March. I received the parcel on the 30th March.



Two free samples from the seller (inside the zipper plastic).

SPF 25 PA++

Same with others, there is inside instructions of the box.

I really love the colour!

The loooong list of ingredients. Sticker seal of Skin79.

Manufactured date is at 19.01.2012.


Description: 
Skin 79 Hot Pink Super Plus Beblesh Balm  is a great-selling BB cream product in Korea. It is a multi-total-solution BB cream by Adenosine and Arbutin ingredients which are effective in whitening, wrinkles improvement cultivate more bright and elastic skin. 

Having the strengths of both the foundation and liquid foundation, it manages to perform a brilliant concealing effect, to smooth away your wrinkles and imperfections. 

Enriched with the Oil-free Type W/S(Water in Silicone) formula, it features fast absorption and light texture, leaves skin feeling soft & comfortable a whole day long.

How to Use It: 
Suggested skin care routine: cleanser> toner> lotion> sunscreen> BB Cream 

Apply a proper amount. Blend it evenly to entire face. For areas with enlarged pores or blemish, tip the cream on troubled points for better concealing effect. Afterwards, you may apply loose powder or foundation for a long-lasting nude makeup look 

Content:
40g


Suitable For: 
All skin type (however, I heard many reviews that it is more suitable for oily skin)

This product contained: 
Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin
(Titanium Dioxide is an agent used as sunscreen that blocks UVA and UVB radiation; Soothing, softening, healing. In addition, it is a powerful Anti-bacterial.) - taken from Sasa website, it's quite interesting to read the explanation for the main ingredients function. Just to be on the safe side, I will state any harmful ingredients in the products that I've used just so that I can track down what chemical I put on my skin. Less amount of it is safe but too much of it may turn into something else.

Delivery Time: 
The parcel reached me within three weeks from the date I purchased.

Where to buy: 
I bought this at ebay from sing-sing-girl for US$13.00 with free shipping!


4 pokes:

Anonymous said...

hope you have a wonderful time wearing this out! :D

Sands said...

Yep, I love it! compare to the VIP Gold and the Oriental Gold.

It didn't make my skin super oily :D

Unknown said...

oh may..how i wish i had the visa card/pay pal..i've been looking for this stuff all over watson..still cant be found

Sands said...

you still can buy this, just register with pay pal and register your debit card instead :D but of course when you transfer money from you debit card (bank account) to pay pal, you need to pay a small percentage (not sure how many % though) to pay pal.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...