Thursday, April 26, 2012

Skin Food: Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF20 PA+

BB cream from Skin Food products. They have various type of BB cream. I've read a good review about Aloe Sun BB cream so I decided to try it.

Oh, I'm on leave today, yeppi! I've been feeling sick this morning and when I reached office, the dizziness become worst. After I take my breakfast, I returned to my room and apply emergency leave right away, hehe.. I came back home around 10am and slept until 12pm++. Now, I feel quite okay and the dizziness and light headed gone already. Emm, I'm bored and I realized that I've not written anything in my blog quite sometime already. Time to update ^^.

I received this parcel last month, just didn't have the time to upload the pictures. Here it is :)











Description: 
Rich with Aloe, which possesses excellent hydrating properties and soothing effect, this multi-functional skin care product (UV protector & blemish corrector) provides moisture and nutrition to your skin while providing protection from UV rays.

How to Use It: 
Apply as a foundation or as a base before your foundation.

Content: 
50g

Colour: 
#02, Natural beige

Suitable For: 
-

This product contained: 
No English translation. The BB cream has no box, I'm not sure if there isn't or the seller just didn't post it with the original box.

Delivery Time:
The parcel reached me within three weeks from the date I purchased.

Where to buy: 
I bought this at ebay from RubyRubyshop for only US$8.50 with free shipping! (I think I bought this through bidding)


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...