Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Eyelash Curler by Shu Uemura

I'm not planning anything to buy when I stepped inside Empire Subang after I just got out from Subang Parade opposite to it.

I've been watching Michelle Phan and Makeup Geek videos and turns out both of them using Shu Uemura eyelash curler. When I saw Shu Uemura outlet there, I stood still and my mind was running like.. should I go in or not? ...

Well, of course we all know the answer at the end. This eyelash curler really make your eyelash stand out. They sell it at rm60 and comes together with one spare rubber pad.


Look at how sexy he is ;p



Shu Uemura - winner of its kind


The salesperson said the curler will last up to 3 months with daily usage. The downside is, once the spare rubber pad used, you have to buy another new set of the curler because they don't sell the spare rubber separately.

But I'm not using the curler everyday, only when there's special occasion. So, it will stay with me a bit longer, probably 1-2 years, weeeeee :)

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...