Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool

I reached home yesterday morning and here I am laying on my bed with my laptop and my hubby besides me, still sleeping. He just got back from work, he's working night shift starting from this week, from 7pm till 6am the next day.

I might don't have the chance to go to IKEA to buy the things that I want, because of his working hours. He goes to sleep straight away and only wake up a little bit pass noon, before he get ready to go to work again around 5pm. He made me understand this is his resting time 1pm - 5pm and prefer to stay at home. There goes my plan uh huh.

Nevertheless, hopefully Sunday morning, I'll manage to get him wake up early to go to Amcorp, at least :)

p/s: I know the title has nothing to do with what I wrote, I just feel like putting it that way (eh, looks like you've been fooled :D) Happy April Fool.

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...