Sunday, April 3, 2011

In Need of New Eyelash Curler

Yes, it's bent :(

I went outstation to KL on 22nd March, so I brought my makeup, accessories and the eyelash curler. I packed them all in a cute pink plastic pouch. On my way back from KL, I packed everything, but this time my suitcase was full with books. I mean, a lot of books! (oh, how I love the smell of new book!). I also packed my knife set, it's a wedding present from my husband's colleagues.

I have to check in my suitcase because of the knife set. A few days later, I wanted to use the curler and I was holding it in my hand and trying to grip my eyelash.... nothing happened. omg. I was really down, because I only used it not more than 2 months and it costs me rm60. So sad....:( 

Anyhow, I'm going to buy it again for sure, but I'll have to wait till I have enough money to spend on Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler :)

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...