Monday, April 4, 2011

My Hotmail Account Has Been Hacked!

Oh gosh! I didn't seriously think that this would happened to me. My account has been hacked exactly 12.33 am today. Here goes the message that go along with it :-


"von, I hated borrowing money from my friends I knew I had to make a move fast my expectations were more than exceeded http://xxxxx now I cant go anywhere without being recognized see if its for you"

"jer, it sucked being broke all the time I remembered hearing about a quick and easy solution this took all the extra stress off my back http://xxxxx its funny how people actually come to me for money just give it a try no pressure"


But this one is so true, haha!

"par, my spending habits ruined my credit I was ready to throw in the towel my expectations were more than exceeded http:/xxxxx now I feel powerful no pressure just check it out"


This is so embarrassing. Thank goodness, it was my hotmail, because it only has around 40++ contacts, if it was yahoo... the damage would be bigger, around 200++ contacts. I already reset my password, but when I think about it, does resetting your password to new one, will solve the problem? I don't think so.

If the hacker wants to hack it, they will and have hundred ways of doing it. They are hackers after all. So, I deleted some of my contacts, whichever email addresses that I don't need because I've been using other methods to contact all my friends and I don't forward emails. If the same thing happens in the future, I don't have to worry much more.

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...