Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's a Cake!

Not just any other cake! It's Chocolate Banana cake. The yummiest choc banana I've ever taste! When the salesperson asked me what to write on the cake, I've no idea. Then, I just remember it's been 3 months we've been husband and wife. So, here it is :)


Blowing the candle~



Yummy! See that yellow filling? It's banana!



Close-up. They use real banana.



aww... a slice for my darling, the rest is mine.. *grin*


Where to order? King's Confectionery, click here to enjoy yours today :)


My Love Meter?

I super love this cake!

3 pokes:

Small Kucing said...

for a moment there i thought it's Secret Recipe. Loooks like SR Cake

Sands said...

i haven't tried the Secret Recipe one. will try it later, see which one is better :D

Sands said...

I've tried it, I like King's Confectionery better

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...