Thursday, November 15, 2012

Real Techniques: Travel Essentials

I have made a blog post about something is coming... this was what's on its way that time :)

I ordered Real Techniques brushes from iHerb. Before this, I bought my first Real Techniques brush from SgDrugstore and it's a blush brush, which I super love it!

So, I ordered a few of Real Techniques brushes at iHerb, it's cheap because I only need to pay the conversion from US$ to RM.


Inside my package

Cute! free gift, iHerb marker pen


I bought 4 package brushes but I'm gonna separate it to different post because there is so many pictures I took!

Real Techniques by Samantha Champman, Travel Essential @rm56.27/ US$17.99





Here are the brushes :-

1) Multi Task Brush


The name is Multi Task Brush, but I like to use this to buff my compact powder or blusher. But I don't really reach out for this brush because :-

  1. I used my MAC Blush brush for applying blusher
  2. I'm so in love with my Real Techniques Blush Brush for applying loose powder or Real Techniques Buffing Brush for applying compact powder.

Conclusion, I won't be buying this particular brush in the future should they sell it individually.



2) Essential Foundation Brush


I use this to apply my foundation but I prefer to use the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (EFB). Unless the EFB is dirty, I won't grab this brush because it's small and it will take longer time to blend the foundation all over my face. 

You still can use this to apply foundation at certain area that need a precise blending such as the nose, under the eye or around the mouth, but I don't usually do this, as I don't have enough time in the morning. Usually I just dab my foundation all over my face and grab my EFB to buff it and walla! flawless blending FTW!



3) Domed Shadow Brush



Apart from the three brushes, my favourite is the third brush which is the Domed Shadow Brush. I use it to blend my Clinique Concealer under my eyes area. I wish Samantha will consider selling this brush individually.

The bristles is synthetic but it's so soft compare to Urban Decay synthetic brushes. Is it worthy to buy the sets? Yes, you have to get at least one set in your collection. If I buy the Travel Essentials set again in the future, it's only because of the Domed Shadow Brush.

iHerb use DHL-international which is reliable and if you order more than US$40, it's free shipping! I paid more than US$40 for my order and I'm entitled to get the free shipping, but I want a tracking number, so add another US$13.61.

After I paid everything, iHerb sent me an email and gave me this gift code MTR421 which if you use this  code you can get a US$10 OFF (order more than $40) or US$5 OFF (order less than $40) your FIRST order. 

I didn't know about this when I ordered my item at iHerb, if I know, I can use other people gift code, which I found in MUA and get less $10 off of my first order :( ... But bear in mind that I do earn credits when you use this code for your first buy. There is no expired date for the gift code, which means as long as this is your first order from iHerb, you can use this code to get less $5 or $10! ^^,)



Click here for :-

Real Techniques: Travel Essentials
Real Techniques: Core Collection
Real Techniques: Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques: Setting Brush
Real Techniques: Blush Brush


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...