Saturday, November 17, 2012

Review: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation #53 Light Beige

As I love this foundation so much, I took quite a number of pictures of this foundation on my hand. The pictures may not look as good as in reality, that's why I hope with different lighting, you can see the different. 

I bought this foundation at SgDrugstore Facebook, Album October Clearance Sale for @rm50. I got to know about this foundation via Lisa Eldridge (click to see her videos here and here using this foundation),  she is a professional makeup artist and also active in YouTube. 













It gives full to medium coverage depending on how much you apply on your face. You can build it up and it will give you full coverage but your face still look you but flawless. 

The scent, oh how I love to smell the scent! It is a fruit therapy as written in the bottle. Everytime I wear this foundation, the fruity scents is so therapeutic and relaxing, especially in the morning when I'm getting ready for work, not only this foundation help me to look good but it also lift up my mood :)

The texture is liquid and it's easy to blend on the whole face. I use my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to buff the foundation. I don't use it everyday because I'm afraid it will runs out soon, but when I feel like I want to pamper myself or work become stressful, then I use it to work.  

I'll definitely be buying another one when this runs out!


2 pokes:

Unknown said...

the expert face brush is the best! :)

vickyhoang.blogspot.com

Sands said...

agreed, my favourite for applying foundation :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...