Sunday, November 25, 2012

Real Techniques: Core Collection

Here are one of my purchase from iHerb, Real Techniques Core Collection. It has four brushes :-
  1. Detailer Brush
  2. Pointed Foundation Brush
  3. Buffing Brush
  4. Contour Brush
You can click here for Core Collection tutorial by Samantha Champman.

Real Techniques by Samantha Champman, Core Collection @rm56++/ US$17.99




It came with a case, but I didn't use it because I like to put all my brushes in my square box, just a normal square box that I got at store near my place.


1) Buffing Brush

You can use this brush for cream/ powder/ mineral foundation. Samantha also use this brush for applying bronzer, blusher and highlighter.

For me, I use this brush to buff my compact/ pressed powder all over my face. I feel that the density of the brush is just nice to use with compact/ pressed powder. I don't really like to use it for liquid texture, don't know, just my preference.


2) Contour Brush

I really love this brush! As its name, I use it for contouring. The shape of this brush perfectly match the shape below my cheek bone. The bristles are smooth and I don't have any complain about it. Just perfect :)


3) Pointed Foundation Brush

Though the name is Pointed Foundation Brush, I don't use it for applying foundation, I feel like the brush is too small and will take time to buff foundation all over my face, which I'm lazy to buff and buff and just thinking about it makes me super duper lazy. I'm satisfied with the Expert Face Brush :D

I use it for applying my cream concealer. And because of that, I don't really use this brush as much as the others because only when I'm attending special event like wedding reception, that I will do full make up, which requires concealing my blue/ red pigmentation on my face. That is when I will grab this brush to do it's job.

Of course, this brush do it's job perfectly, with its pointed shape brush, it can reach all angle perfectly, such as the side of my nose and below my eye areas. It's soft and doesn't irritate my skin.


4) Detailer Brush

Just like the Pointed Foundation Brush, I don't use this brush as much. But that doesn't mean that I don't like this brush, same with the first. I use it for concealer, be it liquid or cream. 

I feel that I have said too many times already that the synthetic bristles are soft unlike some of synthetic higher end brushes that hurt my skin and no fun to play with. 

I do recommend getting this set as all the brushes have their own roles and worth the money. It's not expensive and for the quality, it's to die for.



Note:
Use this gift code MTR421 to get a US$10 OFF (order more than $40) or US$5 OFF (order less than $40) your FIRST order at iHerb.  I do earn credits when you use this gift code. There is no expiration date for the gift code as long as this is your first purchase from iHerb ^^.

Click here for :-

Real Techniques: Travel Essentials
Real Techniques: Core Collection
Real Techniques: Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques: Setting Brush
Real Techniques: Blush Brush


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...