Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Review: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #23 (Natural Beige) SPF42PA++++

I ordered Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #23 (Natural Beige) SPF42PA++++ at Hermo. I just found out their website recently and since then eyeing it every day. They do have a pretty good deal and they use reliable courier service, Poslaju.

But I advise you to compare the price from ebay seller first, because sometimes you can get much cheaper price from ebay Korean seller, only that you have to worry about the shipping, but if you buy from trusted seller, then it wouldn't be a problem. 

I didn't search and compare the price from ebay because I'm too lazy that time. +__+





Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #23 (Natural Beige) SPF42PA++++ @rm48.90. (RP rm69.90, discounted 30%) 






The swatches :-



Right after I apply the BB cream, as usual it will give you the whitish-grey shades

After a few minutes.. I'm good to go!



I chose shade 23 which is natural beige and it's suit my skin colour very well. Shade 21 would be too light on me. I like this bb cream because it gives me light to medium coverage but at the same time it feels light on my face and doesn't feel sticky/oily at all. 

I think I prefer this over my Skin79 Hot Pink Super Plus BB cream, which is my favourite among all the BB creams. My next mission is to get the Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream, it's more expensive, retailing @rm129. Hermo have 35% off right now but I need to give a break on my online shopping for a while.. $___$


Description: 
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream offers a novel skincare concept with BB cream, which lightens skin tone by healing visible wrinkles and blemishes with excellent skin-cover ability and prevents skin aging through effective whitening and anti-wrinkle properties.

How to Use It: 
Apply the Perfect Cover BB Cream on your skin as a liquid foundation.

Content: 
50ml

Colour: 
#23, Natural beige

Suitable For: 
-

This product contained: 
I threw the box already (=___=)"

Delivery Time:
Within 3 days as they use courier service, Pos Laju.

Where to buy: 
I bought this at Hermo for only rm48.90 (excluding shipping). From their website, they only ship within Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei. I search at ebay and the cheapest is from  bysoobeauty (US$13.85 with free shipping) but I never bought anything from the seller, so it's up to you should you proceed to buy from the seller.



0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...