Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Real Techniques: Expert Face Brush

My HG brush for applying foundation.

Real Techniques by Samantha Champman,, Expert Face Brush @rm27++/ US$8.99, bought at iHerb




It's quite dense but not as overly dense, just nice to buff your foundation.



The bristles are so soft, it's quite surprising it is a synthetic brush, I dare to say it is softer than my MAC blush brush. 

I have more than two foundations that I use intermittently, and because of that I'm intend to buy another Expert Face Brush (EFB). Right now, I use the same brush to apply all my different foundation and I'm so lazy to wash my EFB everytime I change it, so it's quite... err unhygienic.. opps



Note:
Use this gift code MTR421 to get a US$10 OFF (order more than $40) or US$5 OFF (order less than $40) your FIRST order at iHerb.  I do earn credits when you use this gift code. There is no expiration date for the gift code as long as this is your first purchase from iHerb ^^.

Click here for :-

Real Techniques: Travel Essentials
Real Techniques: Core Collection
Real Techniques: Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques: Setting Brush
Real Techniques: Blush Brush

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...