Sunday, October 7, 2012

Real Techniques & The Brush Guard

My parcel from SgDrugstore! I love shopping there, they have items that I want for so long and Ryan is such a helper.

SgDrugstore ship using PosLaju 




1) The Brush Guard

They have five type of brush guard pack, and SgDrugstore sell it for @rm20 each :-


  1. The Blush Pack
  2. The Foundation Pack
  3. The Powder/ Kabuki Pack
  4. The Shadow/ Liner Pack
  5. The Variety Pack

I picked the shadow/ liner and variety pack because most of my brush is an eyeshadow brush.

At first, when I unpacked the packet, I was surprised to see such a small tube and I don't think it can fit my brush, I was really upset because I spent rm40 on these and I can't use every single of them :( ... but, I still can't believe a recognize brand such as them created brush guard to not fit most brushes, and it's MAC brush somemore. 

So, the next day I tried again with heavy heart and I pushed so hard (at this moment, I didn't care if it's torn) so that the brush can fit into the small tube.. and it fit! the tube can expand and you just have to put a little pressure on them when trying to put your brush in it.


2) Real Techniques Blush Brush @rm46






I saw one of my favourite youtube guru NikkiTutorial using this brush and she recommended it. I wanted to buy MAC 150 brush but the price is too expensive, I don't want to spend anymore money on MAC brush except for eyeshadow brushes (217, 224, 239).

This brush is so soft and although it's for blusher, I use it for buffing my loose powder. I have my MAC brush blush for blusher.

Planning to get the rest of Real Techniques brushes! soon baby soon :)


2 pokes:

Unknown said...

real techniques brushes are so soft! i love them so much :) how are you loving them so far?

vickyhoang.blogspot.com

Sands said...

it's totally worth the purchase! I've bought The Body Shop blush brush before for rm60++ but I don't like the bristles.. this one, definitely a keeper :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...