Sunday, June 5, 2011

Back from Double Celebration: Gawai & Wedding

I'm back!

Flight was delayed 1++ hour, we supposed to fly at 5.50pm today but delayed until 7.05pm. It was confirmed that the delay was due to technical problem, they have difficulties registering passenger details in the computer.

I reached home around 10pm, quickly unpack my things and have shower. Now, sitting on my bed, and checking facebook, I can't online this 1 week because there is no telephone line in my husband village, you have to walk downhill 300 to 400 meters to get 1 or 2 bar.

My wedding celebration was on 31st May (last minute changes, supposed to be on the 2nd June), started from 6.30pm until 8pm. Then they continue with Gawai celebration. I love my costume and my husband's aunt, aunt Pik gave me all the traditional costume to me! how sweet~ I only need to find the accessories because the accessories that I wore belong to aunt San, aunt Pik said it was hard to find the accessories nowadays as there are lesser people making it.

All in all, it all went well, I was really happy for the love and support my husband family gave me and also my family.


Wedding sneak peak - I'm nervous at this time :)

Goodnight world.

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...