Friday, June 24, 2011

Broadband Package

It's Friday, I got two and a half hour of lunch break. I went to Celcom Service Centre @ Damai, wanted to ask them why there's an outstanding payment from my previous phone line under my account name. My account with them already closed because I changed my phone line from individual to supplementary line under my husband account, retaining the same phone number.

I thought I already paid the outstanding payment before they closed my account which at that time I paid rm30 and I understood that it was for my bill payment. When I explained this to the customer service person, she said that the rm30 was actually for advance payment for supplementary line. I got confused because I'm pretty sure the lady who was in charged during that time, said that I have outstanding payment which I have to settle first in order for her to terminate my account and put my phone number as a supplementary line under my husband account. Now, the lady in front of me said different thing.

I probably didn't know I have outstanding payment rm60.20 if I didn't apply for the rm48 package broadband. The agent said that they can't activated my broadband package if I didn't settle the outstanding payment first. I was surprised by that and even surprised because the amount is more than rm50.. huh, I can eat pizza hut for 4 person set with that sum.

At the end, after much arguing and inquiring, I paid the outstanding payment (this time for real) because I wanted the rm48 package broadband. I'm using the rm98 package broadband currently and I can save rm50 every month with this new package. It's the best deal I can get by paying the rm60.20.

But, don't you think is not logic? Say, if there is no promotion for the rm48 package broadband, then I won't come to Celcom Service Centre. I won't know about any outstanding payment and Celcom also won't get their rm60.20 FOREVER from me. They are doing ineffective money collecting strategy.

Hopefully, their computer is right, I don't have the time to check my bill from last November until now. But if I suddenly have the mood for it, I might check and track down my payment bill to ascertain that I did use the rm60.20.

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...