Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Haruki Murakami


I'm a big fan of Haruki Murakami. I've been hoping for BookXcess (http://www.bookxcess.com/) to update their booklist with Murakami in the list. To date, I only read two books by him. If I can't handle it no more, I might grab Murakami's at Times or Popular or MPH -___-


Kafka on the Shore
The first book that got me hooked



After Dark (Vintage)
I bought this book at BookXcess @rm17.90



What I Talk about when I Talk about Running - A Memoir
This book is a memoir, I bought this at BookXcess also, rm24 if I'm not mistaken. I haven't read this.



These are his other books that I reaaaaallly wants! and it's Vintage, I love the cover design :) I've been eyeing on The Wind-up Bird Chronicle and Norwegian Wood! At least, I must get these two books first!!











These cover design are not by Vintage, I couldn't find the clear picture for the Vintage cover design.





Be patient heart! :D

emm... I just realized that most of the vintage cover design are populated by girls.. almost naked B)


*image credit : goodreads.com

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...