Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Belly Dance

I joined belly dance for the first time yesterday and I love it! I took the 3x weekly per mth classes and the fee is rm100. My class would be on Monday (5.45pm), Tuesday (6.30pm) and Friday (5.45pm).

When I went there last night, there were 8 to 9 people already waiting for Ms.Ira, our dance instructor. Most of them have the hip scarf coin wrap, there's black, purple, red and yellow.


Black


Yellow


Red


Pink


Purple


It's nice to see the bling-bling from the coin and the sound it made with just a slightly movement from your hip.. it's sexy I must say.

Belly dance is indeed full of colour and shining thing, it's not complete without accessories...



silver bracelet+ring


gold bracelet+ring



You can find a lot of belly dance clothes pieces and accessories in ebay. Just scroll and choose whichever style and design suit your taste. But, first, you must join belly dance!

All the picture above were taken from http://stores.ebay.com/springhappiness.

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...