Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May & June Celebrations!


YaY! I'm going to celebrate Gawai for the first time as a wifey!~

Gawai is celebrated on the 1st and 2nd June in Sarawak. I'm going to Kuching this Friday evening and will meet my husband there. My family will also joining us for this year Gawai holiday-the first celebration ever. My parents and siblings will arrive on the 29th while my aunt and cousin will reach Kuching on the 30th. Originally, my mum's aunt (considered my grandma also) and my other cousin are going with us, but at last minute, my grandma has to attend her grandchild's wedding and for my other cousin, his final exam is postponed to a much later date so he has to stay back at his campus until then.

This year Gawai celebration is special because we are going to celebrate special event on the 2nd June, it's our traditional wedding at my husband side! Can't wait to wear my traditional costume.

Oh, almost forgot to wish this, too excited about my new official celebration, hehe, happy Kaamatan!~

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...