Tuesday, May 3, 2011

First Day at Work for this Month

The new month is here, it's May!

This month, we have Mother's day, my mum birthday (18th), my sis birthday (28th), my bestie nor birthday (30th), mel birthday (31st). So, what should I give them for present? I will give story book for my sister and girlfriends and something expensive for my mum.

Oh, I bought sewing kit for myself last week, but I haven't done any of the sewing projects listed in the kit. Maybe I can give that as a gift too hehe. I already have two books at the moment to give away.

I spent almost two weeks in KL. When you've been in a holiday for too long, it's hard to get your spirit to get back on the track. Hopefully this week will run smooth especially today.

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...