Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cookie & Chocolate


My hubby brought me to Cookie Cat for the first time on 24th April, Sunday afternoon. We just finished our lunch and suddenly he remember about Cookie Cat, which he found out from their blog. I wanted to try their The Purrfect..Sandwich! ya, that's the cookie name.

The Purrfect..Sandwich
~I chose Mocha Chocolate Chip and Double Rich Chocolate Chip Cookies~


You can choose the cookies in between, they have Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookie, Raisin & Chocolate Chip Cookie, Double Rich Chocolate Chip Cookie and etc..I can't remember the rest, but they have 5 - 6 more type of cookies. Vanilla ice cream sandwiched between the cookies and also.. topped with chocolate syrup!~ Definitely, one of the place I must visit everytime I fly to KL.


This chocolate - Harmonie Cafe & Cacao.. the most delicious choc I ever taste! I super love this chocolate, it's extra fine milk chocolate with coffee and crispy cocoa nibs. You hear that? crispy cocoa nibs! What else can i say more.


Cocoa nibs FTW :)


Oh, I can't find it outside. They sell it in the airport only, think so.

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...