Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kahlua & Chivas


Pronounced as "Kaa-loo-aah". I asked my sister to buy it for me when she is going back for good from Labuan, after finishing her four years degree there.

Kahlua


Chivas 18 years. I didn't expect this to be expensive! As far as I know, Chivas 12 years is selling at rm60++ in Labuan. So, I thought maybe for the 18 years, the price will be double, around 120++ maybe. But, both me and my husband were quite suprised when my sis said it's rm250! Whooooaaa.... thank goodness, my sis tried to bargain with the shop seller and she managed to get it at rm215, phew...



Chivas 18 years

I'm not gonna drink this, heh... I'm not allowed to.. even if I'm allowed, I can't enjoy it, the taste is too strong for me. This one is for my wedding celebration at my husband side. My sis said she wants the box because it's nice and sturdy but I'm not gonna give her, because I like it also hahaha..

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...