Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hip Scarf - Belly Dance


I have two belly dance hip scarfs. The first one I bought from my belly dance instructor and the second one I bought from ebay.


Hip Scarf (1) - I bought this from my belly dance instructor at rm45


Hip Scarf (2) - ebay @ rm52


Although the one that I bought from my belly dance instructor is cheaper, but the quality is not that good. The fabric is chiffon and as you can see in the picture, it's a very thin fabric and transparent. The hip scarf that I bought from ebay is a soft velvet fabric and gives a distinctive feel.


Hip Scarf (1) - Chiffon



Hip Scarf (2) - Velvet


The number of coins for Hip Scarf (2) is 258 so the sound of the coins is louder and richer compared to the one I bought from my instructor.


Hip Scarf (1) - 150 coins only



Hip Scarf (2) - There are 258 coins


I tried to get clear pictures while wearing the hip scarf to compare both, hopefully the quality it's not that bad. I wanted to buy new camera to get better image, but as for now, these will do :)


Hip Scarf (1) - Front View


Hip Scarf (1) - Side view


Hip Scarf (1) - Back view


Hip Scarf (2) - Front View


Hip Scarf (2) - Side view


Hip Scarf (2) - Back view


So, the winner is....


Hip Scarf (2) - The design looks clean and nice! and of course the sound is much much better~


Haah... I'm gonna buy another hip scarf! Shushh.. don't tell him... hahaha. There is one I've been eyeing for quite sometime now. It's pink, velvet and 320 coins! This time I'll choose gold coins. Why pink? because there's none in my class has this colour, mostly black with gold or silver coins and a few red and purple.

Stay tuned for the next one.


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...