Friday, August 26, 2011

Let's Party Play!

On the 18th, as a celebration of my bestie last day at work (the one that resigned from her company after 4years working there), the three of us went to Party Play, it's a new restaurant at Lintas, although they officially open in October last year, I think they started gaining the popularity just recently (because I just heard them just recently).

My bestie told us about Party Play when her boyfriend brought her there and she like it very much. The ambiance of the restaurant are cosy, comfortable and refreshing... think about Upperstar, they are not that different, Upperstar makes you feel like you are popular (literally), your presentation has to be hot (again literally) and be bad (yes, literally). With Party Play, you feel like you can just be yourself, it's relaxing and you are not reminded about the word 'rush' when you have enough dealing with it during 8 am till 5 pm. I think the song playing in the background was helping a lot :)

 You can sit inside, but it's quite cold for us, so we chose outside, natural breeze and it's refreshing


 This picture taken from where we were sitting, there is a big screen showing cooking show (mute) with French songs in the speaker playing non-stop


 We love the menu presentation, magazine style menu!


 Salad... never been in my life I tasted this delicious salad before


 Fish tank style apple juice


 This was mine, I can't be parted with caffeine


 All of us chose Party Play BBQ Chicken Chop set @rm15


 upclose, yum-meh!


The most crunchy Potato Wedges I've tasted, trust me, you should try this at least once!

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...