Monday, August 1, 2011

Sungkai Ep 1: Food

Yeppii!

I left office early at 4pm++ because I'm afraid my favorite dishes will be sold out before 5pm. So, these are the food that I bought from bazaar ramadhan next to DBKK.


Rice + paku pakis vege + fish + chicken liver @rm6


Wondering what is this?

 It's Pulut Nasi! yummeh! I bought 2 pieces for rm1 (rm0.50/piece)


 Martabak sayur @rm2.. it's quite expensive


 Martabak sayur @rm1.50, I bought from a different stall


Jeng, jeng, jeng.... This is my favourite!! Every year, at this time of year, I'll be heading to bazaar ramadhan next to DBKK just to buy this chocolate custard from aunty's stall. These three years time, I always found them, a family, aunty with her daughters, is busy preparing this chocolate custard. Today, I found out, this sell like a hot cakes! After I bought 4 of them, only one left.. phew... the other person before me also bought 6 of them.. it's yummeh! afterall :D

 Why four? for others at home? NO... all mine! haha


 Chocolate custard.. I love the taste


It looks sweet, but you'll be surprised, it doesn't. The taste is just nice :}

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...