Friday, August 5, 2011

Not One But Two Bags!

Remember my visit to Guardian Wawasan Plaza to buy the Olay and I mentioned about velvety RED handbag? Well, this is the one. I've been thinking about it non-stop and I guess only buying it will make my mind at peace...

Sacha. After 70% discount @rm84++, lucky! :D


It can be a sling bag.


 and I can also hold it like this.


 The inside, I totally lurveee this.



So, after I got my hand on my red handbag, I have a lot of time before 2pm, so I decided to stroll inside Parkson for a while. Looks like my 'a while' bear a fruit!


This one is for my work bag. It's quite big, I'm not a fan of big handbag, I just want to try once in a while having a big working bag. After discount 50% is @rm184++.


I absolutely love this detailed design, it's a key pad lock! It feels vintage.


 Sembonia.


 It's easy to open the bag, another plus why I love this.


The inside also is made for me! It has three compartments which the middle compartment got zipper.


I feel blessed :)

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...