Thursday, August 4, 2011

Olay Total Effects: Another (? YES) Serum and Anti-Ageing Eye Cream

I'm hooked with Olay Total Effects Serum!~ It makes my skin smooth and radiant. So, my mission searching for Buy One Free One Olay Total Effects from Guardian's Sales continues today during lunch. The day before, I went to Guardian at CP and the serum and eye cream were sold out, the only left is the extra moisturizer cream. Frustrated, I'm afraid that all Guardian has finished their stock Buy One Free One Olay Total Effects for serum and eye cream.

But all hope is not lost!

Finally, I got these! The Anti-Ageing Eye Cream, yeppi!


 and what's more, they still have the serum ^__^


 This Soda casual Tee is rm19.90 only, bought from Parkson


Soda, after discount 70% is rm30.90.

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...