Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blooks

Be Look At. That is the shop tagline located at Subang Parade. Blooks, the name of the shop looks glamorous from outside. I was really attracted by the red dress shown at the shop. The red dress cost me rm70 and the black blouse is rm29.90.

The design of the black blouse is soo sexy!! I can't help it and asked the salesperson if there is any other colour besides black.. and she said yes. They have it in red and purple. Then I thought, if I paired the red blouse with black singlet, the colour combination would definitely look great! and it is.

For the purple colour... it's not my fave colour, so I just left it. But now, I'm thinking to get it too! I have fallen for the style it brought to me.

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...