Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SKII

I have never thought that i will be buying this expensive skin care product, it never cross my mind.



It all started when SKII have this promotional package which considerably cheap (no kidding, it is cheap) they sell it for RM199 which consist of :
  • Facial Treatment Essence 70ml (contains the famous Pitera essence)
  • Facial Treatment Clear/Lotion
  • Facial Treatment Mask
And so, me and my two besties have this same thought. Even without telling each other, all of us were planning to buy the promo package! (emm, our bluetooth works perfectly fine for this kind of thing, trust me)

I wore it for first time last night before sleep. can't wait to see the result within one month!


0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...