Sunday, February 27, 2011

Eye & Lip Application


1) Comb Lash (no brand)
2) Comb Brow & Lash from The Body Shop

I bought this Comb Brow & Lash (rm26) at Body Shop. The brush is too hard and I don't like it at all. It's not worth the money. I want my money back :( .... The comb lash (no brand) as you can see in the same picture is way better than the Body Shop. It comes together with the lip brush (no brand).



The Retractable Lip Brush from TheFaceShop

The Retractable lip brush is quite good. TheFaceShop sells it at rm19.90. I haven't gotten around to use this lip brush as I like to use my lip brush (no brand) that I bought at Shenzhen last year. But, this is very useful especially when I'm travelling because packing will be much easier and I won't worry the brush will gets dirty or ruin.


Lip Brush (no brand)

Makeup application doesn't necessary to be expensive to be good. Sometimes, the no brand does the wonder compare to the high end product.

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...