Thursday, February 24, 2011

The First Buy - MAC

This happened long long time ago, few months back, last year actually. The first item I bought at MAC is lipstick after watching my colleague putting her newly MAC lipstick in the office early morning, I saw her lips transformed and it was beautiful colour. From there on, I'm hooked.

MAC has variety of lipsticks colour, it was hard to choose, but I know that I want something natural on my lips. The salesperson attended me gave me a few colours in natural tone. After trying and wiping and smiling, I chose Giddy.

Indeed, a good choice. It's natural on my lips and I use it with Maybeline lipgloss (Revlon lipgloss is too shining and it defeated the purpose of looking natural). I couldn't find the Maybeline lipgloss name on it, only CB21 is written at the bottom of the lipgloss. I wear it everyday for my office look. One of my colleague compliment me that my lipstick looks beautiful!

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...