Tuesday, February 22, 2011

MAC

So today, I went to MAC.

MAC have this Back-to-MAC program, where they accepts 6 MAC primary packaging and you'll receive a free MAC lipstick of your choice. I have collected 7 eyeshadow cases (empty) and wish to trade it with lipstick.

And as usual, I'll ended up buying more than I should! shooot..... I bought 4 items and plus the free lipstick, all together is 5 items. It cost me around rm500!! i'm dead.




My colleague has Plumful lipstick and I love the colour. So, that was what's on my mind until I saw this colour, Lovelorn. It's blue pink lustre and when you add Lipglass-Viva Glam V (neutral pink w/ pearl) on top of it, the colour is wow!

The lipstick cost me nothing, yay! (price is rm68) and the lipglass rm65. The other three items that I bought :-

1) Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone rm80
A light, oil-free emulsion that helps cloak visible pores while controlling oil and shine. Applies "wet" for a gentle micro-exfoliation: dries instantly to create an invisible, long-lasting natural matte finish (taken from MAC website)

2) Prep + Prime Fortified Ill rm128

3) Lightful Foundation NC37 rm140 (empty case rm37)

Can't wait to try this on!

0 pokes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...